Sunday, August 17, 2008

Water magnet

While I was taking pictures of B... her little brother made a beeline for the water and took a swim in the lake, Lacie had to wade in to pull him out, then he was mad because she ruined his fun. We hadn't planed to take any pictures of C... but he was just too cute all wet. After we got him back to Lacie's and she gave him a bath I had a chance for a wet eyelash picture. Carin Davis gave me the idea, she is an amazing photographer form SLC click her name to see her wet eyelash pictures
Carin Davis















7 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Those turned out so great!

Erin said...

Love the wet eyelash pic!

Are you coming to Austin's wedding? I'm wondering if I could pay you to take some pics of my little family the day before or after for my 2008 Christmas card??? Maybe just in my moms backyard? :)

Paige Field said...

Way cute wet pictures Karla! I love the water fountain one too!

Stacie Aho said...

He's so darn cute! I can't believe how big he is since I saw him last (around Christmas). Great pictures.

gibkidsmom said...

Miss Karla! Your pictures just keep getting better and better! Love those wet eyelash pictures!

Carin Davis said...

love it too!!! that first one with his gorgeous lashes and his bottom lip slightly turned down- ADORABLE!!!

thanks for playing!!!!!!

Rochelle said...

I love Collin and those pictures of him turned out FANTASTIC! Way to capture his personality!