Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Saturday Fun



Did I ever tell you that I have an amazing Son-in Law? Well I do. Let me tell you a few things about him, he's good looking, fun, loves to fish, has the cutest little side glance when he's teasing you he is the best dad you ever saw he even changes messy diapers best of all he loves his wife and treats her like a queen, together they all make up an awesome family. Clayton had a birthday and we got to tend the kids while Lacie took him out to lunch, so I took a quick black and white of Miss B. Happy Birthday Clayton we're lucky to have you.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Way cute pictures Karla...wish you could have done some bridals for Dayna. You have that artists eye!
We are excited to have you all up here to share this happy family gathering. And I am grateful you are bringing your camera! We have two new members in our family since our last family picture. (Claire and Dayna).
Love you guys....drive carefully!