Saturday, May 16, 2009

ASU Grad

Willard you should be so proud of Patrick, he walked arcoss the stage and picked up his diploma, he didn't trip or fall down or anything, it was great.







All the tests, homework, and driving down to campus might be over but now the hard work begins, real life, a job, bills all the good suff you have waited for all your life. . .

Please someone send me back to school, those where the days!! Ice Cream for breakfast, I only had to wash my own clothes, didn't have to scrub any toilets, bought a new eight track tape every week, it was fun, not work to wash my car, stayed out as late as I wanted and lets see I was making the big bucks $4.25 an hour.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Loved the eight track comment :-) Trying really hard to picture you as a young and carefree student in your glory days :-)