Monday, April 6, 2009

Clean baby clean

Willard it's 2am why are you still up?

I fell asleep on the couch the other night, (which I seem to do a lot), when I woke up around midnight, everyone had gone to bed the t.v. was on some strange movie and for a minute I didn't know what day it was (I hate when that happens)so I got up put away a few things and before I knew it I was cleaning my house, I almost vacuumed but decided it might wake someone up. Around 2am Willard came down to see what I was up to, I'm not sure but I think he check his watch for the time, anyway we talked for a while then he went back upstairs I heard him scratch on one of the doors so I went to see what he wanted, turned out Patrick's door was shut so Willard couldn't get into bed, poor baby, I opened the door, noticed Patrick wasn't even home. Remember when you were young and liked staying up late? Oh well . . . I went to finish cleaning, funny how much you can get done in the middle of the night, no one to bother you, or phones to answer, this could become a habit.

No comments: